Brake Repair in North Miami
Your braking system is essential to keep you and your passengers safe on the road. If you have any concerns about the functioning of your brakes, don’t hesitate in contacting Goodyear Autoservice Center in North Miami Beach for a full inspection.
Signs that you need a brake repair?
Your brakes are more often than not the most essential safety mechanisms in your vehicle, and failing brakes are one thing you want to avoid at all costs.
You don’t need to be a mechanic to recognize the following signs that you may need to have your brakes looked at:
- Strange noises when braking – just like your tires get worn down with regular use, so do your brake pads. Screeches, squeals and other sounds are the first sign that you are driving with worn down brake pads that need replacing.
- Vibrations when braking – if your vehicle is shuddering to a stop, you could have a brake problem that needs fixing.
- Unresponsive brakes – Having to press down on the brake pedal more than usual to bring it to a stop is a definite sign of a compromised braking system and can potentially put you in a situation where a crash is unavoidable.
- ‘Pulling’ - if your vehicle pulls to one side when braking, you could have an issue with brake fluid or worn cables.
If you notice any of the issues mentioned above when braking, bring your vehicle to Goodyear Autoservice Center immediately!
- Tire Change
- Oil Change
- Tire Alignment
- Brake Repair
- Coolant Flush
- Authorized Goodyear tires reseller.
- Expert technicians
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Affordable prices
- North Miami, North Miami Beach
Power is nothing without control
What is included in a brake repair?
A full brake inspection and repair at Goodyear Autoservice Center will involve our certified technicians checking all components of your vehicle’s braking system.
We will ensure that your brake pads are of sufficient thickness, the brake fluid is within the acceptable levels and that your brake hoses are not worn out.
We will also ensure that the various rotors, drums, cylinders and calipers that make up your braking system are functioning correctly and do not require resurfacing or replacement.
Any issues that we pick up on during our inspection will be dealt with the most effective solutions, whether that be new parts or just tightening a few nuts and bolts.
Contact us today for a full inspection of your vehicle. We can also inspect your vehicle’s suspension in case it requires re-alignment.
Don’t take chances
When braking counts, count on us
From oil changes to tire realignment, our services are designed to be affordable and effective in ensuring that you are safe as you go about your business. Contact us today if you have any concerns over the roadworthiness of your vehicle!